The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to change daily in the U.S. and abroad and, as the level of concern increases with more U.S. cases identified, we are intensifying our work with with the City of Ann Arbor to emphasize daily health practices and to prepare for possible next steps to keep our clients and staff safe.
At this time CTN will implement the following:
CTN will be closed Monday, March 16 through Sunday, April 5, 2020
All public access reservations and tours are cancelled.
- Public Access TV programs & forms will still be accepted and encouraged to be digitally submitted or dropped off in the drop box located outside CTN’s main door entrance. If you drop off please send a notification to Craig Kuras, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CTN will continue to record and live stream Board and Commission meetings as they occur, so please check the city’s meeting calendar for the most up to date information.
- Stay tuned to the channel 19 community bulletin board for local emergency messages, CDC and Washtenaw County Health Department updates.
Please feel free to reach out at CTN@a2gov.org but be patient as there may be a delay in getting a response.
The City of Ann Arbor is taking this event very seriously and will continue to work closely with our local health experts to implement any additional recommendations that could protect our employees and the public. Please refer to the following websites for the most current information:
- Washtenaw County Health Department Updates
- How to be Prepared for Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 What you Need to Know Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Map
- CDC Flu Estimates
Schedule for week of March 15
Comcast Channel 16* – Government Access
- LIVE City Council Special Meeting, Monday, March 16 at 6pm
- LIVE City Council Meeting, Monday March 16 at 7pm
- LIVE Planning Commission Meeting, Tuesday, March 17 at 7pm
- NEW Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority Meeting 3/19/20, Saturday, March 21 at 1pm
- New Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners Meetings of 3/18/20, Saturday, March 21 at 4pm
Meeting agendas are available online http://a2gov.legistar.com/
- Ann Arbor Inclusive, Dr. Elena SV Flys of Eastern Michigan University discusses her and her study group’s efforts in providing audience with disabilities at theaters cultural and artistic experiences and introduces visual and audible devices to help them attend theatrical events, Friday, March 20 at 4:30pm
- Let’s Watch With the Ann Arbor Film Festival, Cooper Holoweski shares his films Food, Clothing, Shelter & As Above, So Below,Monday, March 16 at 7pm
*This channel also plays on AT&T U-verse Channel 99
Comcast Channel 17 – Public Access
- Teaching in the Word, “Love, Part I”, Sunday, 3/15 at 7 PM
- A2 Insight, James Trost interviews Angela Kujava, Managing Director at Desai Accelerator, on this program that features issues relevant to the Ann Arbor community, Sunday, 3/15 at 8 PM
Comcast Channel 18 – Educational Access
- AADL Presents, The Alternative Press: Then and Now, Sunday, 3/15 at 7:30 PM
- Let’s Watch with the Ann Arbor Film Festival, Filmmaker Cooper Holoweski, Monday, 3/16 at 7 PM
- UCTV: Health and Medicine, A Life in Medicine: People Shaping Healthcare Today: Dr. Catherine Lucey, Tuesday, 3/17 at 12 PM
- UCTV: Health and Medicine, Exploring Ethics: Artificially Intelligent Models of Cancer for Precision Diagnosis and Treatment, Tuesday, 3/17 at 2 PM
- UCTV: Teachers P.E.T., Writer’s Symposium By the Sea: An Evening with Sonia Nazario, Tuesday, 3/17 at 7 PM
- UCTV: Science, Perspectives on Ocean Science: Exploring the Earth Under the Sea: Over 50 Years of Scientific Seafloor Drilling, Thursday, 3/19 at 12 PM
- UCTV: Science, Climate Change: What It Means for Our Agriculture & Our Health, Thursday, 3/19 at 1:30 PM
- UCTV: Teachers P.E.T.,Montage 2019, Thursday, 3/19 at 7 PM
Comcast Channel 19 – Community Bulletin Board
- Electronic Bulletin Board messages – if you have an non commercial message or event to promote please submit it to email@example.com