The Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 7 pm in an electronic meeting. Information on how to watch and participate, and how to access written materials, is provided below the agenda items.
This meeting’s agenda includes:
- Approval of St. Francis of Assisi Site Plan with Landscape Modification and Special Exception Use (Church), 2150 Frieze Ave – addition to building, with request to modify landscape bioretention and right-of-way screening.
- Approval of 416 West Huron Street Site Plan – reconstruct parking lot, add site development improvements
- Recommendation of Lewis Jewelers Retail Plaza Site Plan and Approval of Special Exception Use (Drive-Through Facility), 300 S. Maple Rd. – New multi-tenant retail building with drive-through window
- Manager’s Update on Site Plan Review Thresholds Evaluation
- Manager’s Update on Amendments to C1A and C1A/R dimensional standards
How to Watch and Participate in Electronic Meetings
This meeting is being held electronically to protect public health and safety due to the COVID-19 virus and to comply with orders issued by the governor, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and/or the Washtenaw County Health Department.
- Watch the meeting broadcast live on CTN Cable Channel 16, ATT Channel 99, and online at a2gov.org/watchCTN
- To speak at public comment, call 203-337-9723 or 213-338-8877 or Toll Free 877-853-5247 or 888-788-0099
- Meeting ID: 995 7768 1361
- Press *9 to “raise your hand” to ask to speak at a public hearing when announced by the Planning Commissioner Chair
- Complete information and instructions on electronic meetings are provided by the City Clerk here
- Written comments may be submitted before the meeting start time using the City’s eComment system, which will be available alongside the meeting agenda when it is published at http://a2gov.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx