AAPS, working with Chartwells Food Service, is pleased to provide “to go” meals available for pick-up between 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on:
- Monday, March 16
- Tuesday, March 17 (for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday meals)
- Friday, March 20 (for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday meals)
- Tuesday, March 24 (for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday meals)
- Friday, March 27 (for Friday, Saturday, Sunday meals)
- Tuesday, March 31 (for Tuesday and Wednesday meals)
- Thursday, April 2 (for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday meals)
Pick-up locations are listed below.
These meals are intended for children up to 18 years old and any child with special needs up to 26 years old. AAPS will distribute these meals to children, and parents/guardians. The meals will contain a balanced breakfast and lunch.
Because we are practicing social distancing we ask that you pick-up your meals and take them home to eat.
AAPS Food Service Hotline – If you have food allergy needs or cannot make it to a pick-up location please call 734-994-2265. Arrangements will be made.
Food Pick-Up Locations
Peace Neighborhood Center – Peace Maple Meadows Satellite – West Arbor Satellite – 1111 N. Maple Rd.
Community Action Network (CAN)
- Arrowwood Hills Community Center – 2566 Arrowwood Trail.
- Bryant Community Center – 3 W. Eden Ct.
- Green Baxter Court Community Center – 1737 Green Rd.
- Hikone Community Center – 2724 Hikone Dr.
Pinelake Village Coop – outside the clubhouse – 2680 Adrienne Dr.
Lakestone Apartments – outside the clubhouse – 4275 Eyrie Dr.
Scio Farms – outside the clubhouse – 6655 Jackson Rd.
Orchard Grove – outside the clubhouse – 2835 S. Wagner
Carpenter Elementary – outside the school – 4250 Central Blvd.
Scarlett Middle School – outside the school – 3300 Lorraine