Everyone at CTN extends our gratitude to you for your patience with the CTN in-person services closure during this difficult time. We hope that you continue to be well and safe.
At this time, the CTN studios and edit suites remain closed, however, beginning Monday, July 6, we will resume loaning portable equipment and editing laptops through a new curbside pickup service, with details described below.
Curbside pickup will begin July 6th, Mondays & Fridays from 10 am – 6pm by appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Items available for checkout –
- Remote equipment package.
- MacBook Pro laptops.
- Equipment, i.e., light kit, microphone, mic stand – all items at staff discretion.
- Reservations (modified until regular operations resume)-
- Appointment times available only on Mondays and Fridays from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Maximum checkout duration will be for seven (7) days.
- First come, first serve basis.
- Reservation made in MCM only with an active project (if no active project email email@example.com)
- Reservation must be made at least seven (7) days in advance to checkout date.
- Clients must wait for approval notification from staff by email or phone. Please do NOT show up without confirmation from CTN staff.
- Curb side pick up process
- Client parks at the front parking lot (north end) at the designed pickup spot.
- Call CTN main line 734-794-6150 to let staff know they’ve arrived and wait in their vehicle.
- CTN Staff will review with the client the materials being checked out over the phone.
- CTN staff will bring equipment out and load into client’s vehicle.
- Curb Side Return Process
- Clients park at the front parking lot (north end) at the designed pickup spot.
- Call CTN main line 734-794-6150 to let staff know they’ve arrived. Please stay in your vehicle.
- CTN staff will review with the client te materials being checkout out over the phone.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours (CDC recommendations) and cleaned.
- Failure to return or pick up on time without sufficient notice, will forfeit future checkouts until further notice from CTN.
- For tips, assistance or issues with equipment, or to reach CTN staff, while client has equipment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (checked daily).