The city is continuing in its process to hire a new city administrator. Following are the next steps.
1. Community members can submit questions they would like the current city administrator candidates to answer. Candidates will record answers to questions, which will be available to view Wednesday, Sept. 9, via the city administrator search webpage HERE
2. Community members can sign up to meet the candidates in a small-group online Zoom meeting by submitting an online form. The schedule for the candidate small-group online meetings is:
- Cara Pavlicek — Thursday, Sept. 3, 2–4 p.m.
- Tom Crawford — Friday, Sept. 4, 2–4 p.m.
- Eric Wobser — Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2–4 p.m.
To submit candidate questions or to participate in the small-group online meetings, please complete the online form HERE:
Process updates will continue to be shared, as available, on the city administrator search webpage HERE