The Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, October 20 at 7 pm in an electronic meeting. Information on how to watch and participate, and how to access written materials, is provided below the agenda items.
This meeting’s agenda includes:
- Recommendation for Amendment to the Unified Development Code (Chapter 55 of City Code) to adopt Floodplain Management Overlay District and Regulations
- Recommendation for Brightdawn Site Plan (2805 Burton Rd) – 120 apartments on 8-acre site.
- Recommendation for 2275 Newport Road Annexation and R1A (Single-Family district) Zoning – the Rudolf Steiner School
- Approval of Amendment to Special Exception Use (Marijuana Provisioning Center/Marijuana Retailer) at 2385 East Ellsworth – extend deadline by six months
How to Watch and Participate in Electronic Meetings
- Watch the meeting broadcast live on CTN Cable Channel 16, ATT Channel 99, and online at a2gov.org/watchCTN
- To speak at public comment, call 203-337-9723 or 213-338-8877 or Toll Free 877-853-5247 or 888-788-0099
- Meeting ID: 941 9314 485
- Press *9 to “raise your hand” to ask to speak at a public hearing when announced by the Planning Commissioner Chair
- Complete information and instructions on electronic meetings are provided by the City Clerk here
- Written comments may be submitted before the meeting start time using the City’s eComment system, which will be available alongside the meeting agenda when it is published at http://a2gov.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
For the complete meeting agenda and all packet materials, such as staff reports for each proposed development, follow the instructions below:
- Click here to access the calendar page.
- Select “2020” and “Planning Commission, City” from the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Search Calendar” button.
- The agenda and packet materials may be found by clicking the “Meeting Details” link for the meeting date.
Public hearings will be held before each item, at which time anyone may provide comments to the Commission. Written comments may be submitted in advance to Planning Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the eComment system described above.
These meetings are typically broadcast on Ann Arbor Community Television Network Comcast 16 / AT&T 99 live at 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Tuesdays of the month and replayed the following Saturdays at 8:00 PM. Recent meetings can also be streamed online from the CTN Video On Demand page of the City’s website https://a2gov.org/watchctn. The complete record of this meeting is available in video format at https://a2gov.org/watchctn, or is available for a nominal fee by contacting CTN at (734) 794-6150.
For more information, please contact Planning Services at (734) 794-6265 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm