Meeting: REGULAR MEETING (of the Planning Commission)
Date and Time: Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 7:00pm
- Public Hearing and Recommendation on 2040-2060 West Stadium Boulevard Site Plan and Approval of Special Exception Use for Drive-Through Facility – New 2-story commercial building with drive-thru
- Public Hearing and Recommendation on 1300 S Maple Rd Grace Bible Church Site Plan – additions to building and expansion of parking lot
- Public Comment
Location: Electronic Meeting via ZOOM
Broadasting Provided: Yes
Watching a Broadcast Meeting:
- Watch the meeting live on CTN Cable Channel 16, ATT Channel 99, or online at a2gov.org/watchCTN (if broadcasted, otherwise please join or listen)
- Participate in public hearings and public comments while watching live by following the instructions for listening and participation in zoom or broadcast meeting below
Joining and Participating in a ZOOM meeting:
- To join a ZOOM meeting on a device
- Go to www.zoom.us/join
- Enter webinar meeting ID 977 6634 1226, passcode 882 985
- Use the “raise hand” feature indicate your desire to speak at a public hearing or public comment portion of the meeting when announced by the Planning Commission Chair
Listening and Participating in a ZOOM meeting or a Broadcast Meeting:
- To listen to a ZOOM meeting or broadcast meeting by phone
- Call one of these numbers
- 877-853-5247 (toll free)
- 888-788-0099 (toll free)
- Use meeting ID 977 6634 1226
- Press *9 to indicate your desire to speak to speak at a public hearing or public comment portion of the meeting when announced by the Planning Commission Chair
Speaking and Sending Written Comments:
- Any person may speak for 3 minutes at a public hearing or public comment portion
- Send written comments using the City’s eComment system at http://a2gov.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
- Email Planning Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written comments received by noon on the day of the meeting will be included the meeting packet. Late comments will be provided to the Planning Commission as soon as possible but may be after the meeting.
- Complete information and instructions on electronic meetings are provided by the City Clerk here.
Downloading the Agenda and Packet Materials:
- Click here to access the calendar page.
- Select “2021” and “Planning Commission, City” from the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Search Calendar” button.
- The agenda and packet materials may be found by clicking the “Meeting Details” link for the meeting date.
About the Planning Commission and its Meetings:
The City Planning Commission is a group of nine volunteers appointed by the Mayor and City Council to make determinations and advise on matters relating to the development of the city, including making recommendations on rezonings and ordinance amendments, as well as making recommendations or approving development proposals depending on the type and scope of the proposal. The Planning Commission meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month to hold public hearings and carry out this work.
These meetings are typically broadcast live on Ann Arbor Community Television Network Comcast 16 / AT&T 99 and replayed the following Saturday at 8:00 PM. Recent meetings can also be streamed online from the CTN Video On Demand page of the City’s website https://a2gov.org/watchctn. The complete record of a meeting is available in video format at https://a2gov.org/watchctn, or is available for a nominal fee by contacting CTN at (734) 794-6150.
The Planning Commission also meets on the second Tuesday of each month in a working session and the Ordinance Revisions Committee of the Planning Commission meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month as needed.
For more information about an upcoming meeting or the Planning Commission in general, please contact Planning Services at (734) 794-6265 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm or at email@example.com.